TV: [Running Man] Kwang Soo finds overwhelming popularity in Vietnam


Article: 'Running Man' Lee Kwang Soo, the Jang Dong Gun of Vietnam... 'influx' of fan meet requests

Source:
OSEN via Nate

1. [+195, -17] Even to Koreans, he's funny so I wonder what he's like to others. Kwang Soo, fighting!!

2. [+164, -7] There are some Vietnamese that work at a factory I work in and they look like Kwang Soo but they all have pretty girlfriends. Seems like Vietnam likes Kwang Soo's kind of face.

3. [+132, -4] Asia Prince Giraffe Kwang Soo ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+19, -2] But why is Kwang Soo so popular there??? Is there a reason??
- I heard it was because he's funny. They like his character.
- Probably because he's funny... Hard to come across a character like him.

5. [+17, -3] Yoo Jae Suk and Kwang Soo are the top two of Running Man now. Kwang Soo's the real ace.. The show would be so empty without him.

6. [+13, -5] Man, I really don't get it ㅋㅋㅋ Not that I'm saying that Kwang Soo isn't charming but ㅋㅋ I don't really see anything about him that's worth going crazy over him like this about;;; Why? What's so special about him? ㅋㅋ I'm really curious.. I want to interview those Vietnamese and ask why ㅠㅠ

7. [+12, -2] Kwang Soo really lucked out with Running Man... From a nobody to Asia Prince.

8. [+10, -2] He's gotta be more popular than most idols ㅋㅋ I was really surprised at how popular he was both through articles and in Running Man.

-