Article: The reason SM idols get into so many dating rumors 'unique opinion'
Source: Newsen via Nate
Article talks about an old February 9th episode of 'Radio Star' where Heechul and Shoo are talking about dating within the company.
Heechul: Lee Soo Man actively supports dating within the company.
Yoon Jong Shin: Do you guys date outside of the company? Don't most people avoid dating within the company?
Kim Gura: They probably date both inside and outside.
Shoo: The company actually supports dating within the company more.
MCs: They support that? Really? Seriously?
Heechul: Lee Soo Man tells us, "That's right, it's better to date within the company. It's more comfortable/easier for us to shield you guys when a scandal comes out."
1. [+136, -8] They're in a league all their own. The sasaeng fans are just funding it.
2. [+117, -5] ㅋㅋㅋ We already know who's dating who in that company ㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+105, -15] I think there are actually a lot more idols than we know who are dating... It's just that it isn't released to the media yet. I wish them all the luck... Just don't do trashy things ㅡㅡ
4. [+17, -4] There are so many members in each group, it'd be weirder if they didn't develop feelings for at least one of them
5. [+10, -3] So are Changmin/Victoria, Taeyeon/Leeteuk, Yoona/Donghae all real then?
6. [+6, -0] Didn't Shoo date Hyesung?
7. [+4, -0] Well, as long as they don't all end up sharing partners and take turns dating the same person