Prosecutors demand 7 year prison sentence for Go Young Wook


Article: Prosecutors demand 7 year prison sentence + electronic anklet for Go Young Wook

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+1,033, -26] I think 7 years is the longest I've seen for a celebrity..

2. [+924, -23] Go Young Wook: I'll be the first celebrity to wear an electronic anklet, chwahahahaha~

3. [+391, -8] Since this is only the prosecutor's demand, I bet the actual prison sentence will be much less than 7 years.

-

Article: Go Young Wook's victim "He touched my thighs and said that he likes girls with with a bit of fat... I was scared"

Source: Kuki News via Nate

1. [+281, -3] Touch your own thigh, fu*k

2. [+264, -3] What a dirty son of a b*tch. It's guys like him that rape their own daughters and nieces. He better take whatever consequence is dealt to him.

3. [+227, -2] No solution... I cringe whenever I see his articles come up.. How are you human if you can't even control yourself like that.

-

Article: 'Go Young Wook scandal' Go Young Wook's reps "Innocent" vs Prosecutors "7 year prison sentence + electronic anklet"

Source:
Sports Seoul via Nate

1. [+143, -24] Chwahahaha, an electronic anklet will do nothing for your style~ The completion of any consequence is an electronic penis ring~

2. [+83, -3] I should make an electronic penis ring and file a patent for it. Whenever any disgusting man like him tries to do something bad, just press a button and shock his dick off ㅋㅋ

3. [+54, -4] Aigoo.. Child, just take the consequence. What do you think you did right to stand there like this? You're digging your own grave in the end... Such a waste.

-