Park Ji Yoon "SM is a military academy, YG is an alternative school, and JYP is home schooling"


Article: Park Ji Yoon "SM is a military academy, YG is an alternative school, and JYP is home schooling" analogy

Source:
Mydaily via Naver

Park Ji Yoon: "SM is like a military academy with a set standard of training that must be followed while YG is like an alternative school that focuses on the individual student. JYP is like homeschooling where Park Jin Young teaches them as he pleases."

-

1. [+157, -18] I remember reading an older comment that said SM: "Money is the best" JYP: "I'm the best" YG: "Our artists are the best"

2. [+132, -24] JYP isn't even in the big 3 anymore.. They're like LOEN level, right???

3. [+131, -54] SM fixes all their artists up like robots and makes their money that way while YG takes ugly kids and media plays them up as talented artists... as for JYP, he takes perfectly talented kids and tries to mold them into what he selfishly wants and ends up failing them all.

4. [+118, -49] If I had to make a choice, I'd just shut up and go with YG...

5. [+86, -18] YG's the better option.. You don't have to participate in the IAC or perform for free at overseas concerts put on by broadcast channels.. and they're the only company that top idols renew their contracts with.

6. [+85, -7] And Kwang Soo's CCM is a correctional institute for teens

7. [+84, -18] JYP is more like a factory that takes kids and tries to punch them out into exact molds of one style. if you want to be an idol, go with SM, if you want to do music, go with YG.

8. [+68, -12] CCM is a trash can

9. [+55, -9] If I had to choose for my kid... I'd go with YG...

10. [+74, -28] The only thing I know is that I'd never send my kid to SM

-