Baek Ji Young celebrates her birthday


Article: Baek Ji Young shows proof shot of her birthday cake 'cute+outgoing'

Source: X Sports News via Nate

1. [+279, -50] Her face is gross... look at her eyes and jaw..

2. [+158, -9] I saw her in real life at her concert and she looked scary because of all the plastic surgery. I hope she stops getting more work done.

3. [+76, -46] Baek Ji Young's on a roll, even getting cake from fans^^!

4. [+28, -2] I seriously wonder what Jung Suk Won sees in her to be dating her...

5. [+27, -2] Her face is getting worse... She needs to lay off the plastic surgery...

6. [+16, -0] I think she's going with that kind of make up style because she can't do natural looks anymore;; Imagine putting Song Hye Gyo's make up on that face, it wouldn't work at all.. It'd make the work done on her eyes too obvious

7. [+15, -1] Her bare face should be a sight to see. She's an example of plastic surgery gone wrong.

8. [+14, -0] I remember seeing this face in Dragon Ball when I was younger... 17 or 18...

9. [+12, -3] She came out looking disabled in the picture on the far right

10. [+9, -1] Her face is seriously gross...

-