Army: Kim Jae Wook/Rain, Leeteuk, Yoo Seung Ho


Article: Kim Jae Wook "Rain is the junior that I regret leaving behind the most... Breaks my heart"

Source
: TV Daily via Nate

1. [+218, -49] These guys have one big misunderstanding and it's that they think they actually served in the army

2. [+200, -41] Two of the same kind taking a sh*t together

3. [+170, -34] Does he not know what's going on because he only just got discharged... Or does he know what's going on and he's throwing a shield in for Rain anyway?

4. [+27, -5] His words are about as ridiculous as Joo Dahae becoming Obama's First Lady ㅗㅗ

5. [+14, -8] Just make sure to bow your head 90 degrees whenever you see Oh Jong Hyuk

-

Article: 'Active Duty' Leeteuk, "I do honestly miss Kang Sora"... smile

Source: Star News via Nate

1. [+300, -28] Him and that Kim Heechul ba$tard know nothing but running their mouths ㅋㅋ With the way they were hyping their service, I thought they were going to Silmido to cut Kim Jung Un's throat

2. [+248, -24] ㅡㅡ As if Oh Jong Hyuk and Hyun Bin weren't examples enough, even a kid younger than you by a zodiac Yoo Seung Ho... I'd be too embarrassed to even show myself and finish my interviews shortly.

3. [+200, -18] I don't feel that it's necessary to put in 'Active Duty' in front of his name

4. [+28, -8] I bet Oh Jong Hyuk and Lee Jung hear people like him say all this crap and it's the equivalent to a dog barking to them

5. [+25, -3] I'm already getting pissed just thinking about him getting discharged and then going around with Boom on all the TV shows running his mouth

-

Article: Yoo Seung Ho "I shed tears after talking with my parents on the phone for 3 minutes..." expresses his feelings on enlistment

Source: Sports Donga via Naver

1. [+1,493, -40] So proud of Yoo Seung Ho~~

2. [+1,223, -42] I remember when I earned the chance for a phone call by getting a good mark on my gunnery exercise... I deliberated in my head over a dozen times whether to call my mom or my girlfriend and ended up calling my mom... But what luck! My mom was with my girlfriend at the time ㅋㅋ It really felt like I had won the lottery because I had a chance to talk to them both~ Just thinking about it now excites me ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+999, -41] I hope all of our soldiers who are suffering once again today find strength! Of course, excluding the celebrity soldiers ㅎㅎ

4. [+884, -27] You grew up so well, Yoo Seung Ho!!

5. [+866, -39] Do you see this, Se7en? This is what you call a shaved head. This is what the real army is like.

-