TV: [Spoilers!!!] Flower Boy Neighbor (Finale)


Article: 'Flower Boy Neighbor' Yoon Shi Yoon achieves his dream and returns, deep kiss with Park Shin Hye 'happy ending'

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+62, -11] I think the ending in the original comic is way better. I had fun watching up until the 14th episode and then everything started to change on the 15th episode. I had a hard time adjusting to how pathetic Dokmi became... In a world like ours today, having a character so passive and naive in love isn't realistic at all... I liked the chic and dark Dokmi who knew what she wanted. Disappointed with the 15th and 16th episode all in all. And journalist, it was just a kiss, not a deep kiss... I don't think you've ever kissed anyone before ㅋ

2. [+64, -14] I enjoyed this drama but the ending angered me. From beginning to the middle, Dokmi was so confident and all about achieving her dream no matter how shy she was about it but in the 15th and 16th episodes, she became so pathetic, like she was choking for love... Park Shin Hye is of course gorgeous and a great actress but I think I liked the original Dokmi from the comic better.

3. [+54, -14] I liked the ending in the comic where Go Dokmi achieves her own dream. The happy ending in the drama was so obvious that it doesn't really leave you with anything. The only thing I came away with in this drama is that Park Shin Hye is very pretty and a great actress.

-

Article: 'Flower Boy Neighbor' Yoon Shi Yoon and Park Shin Hye kiss... everyone finds their other half 'happy ending'

Source:
TV Report via Nate

1. [+25, -3] I feel like Oh Jinrak should've stayed a solo or gotten with Cha Dohui... It was so random how the drama just paired them all up for no reason. Well, the only thing I can say is that Park Shin Hye is really pretty and great at acting. I hope to see her next drama soon.

2. [+22, -8] Park Shin Hye's so pretty ㅠ.ㅠ but I think the scenes where everyone found their pairs for a happy ending was thrown in so randomly. And who's the one that ended up with Oh Jinrak? I'd rather the drama pair up Oh Jinrak and Cha Dohui instead. Cha Dohui may have been the bad girl but she's always been consistent with her feelings for Oh Jinrak... Why did they stick in some weird extra instead of her?

3. [+16, -6] I seriously wonder why the producers thought they needed to force a happy ending by even throwing in an extra the viewers had never seen before... I was an avid fan of the drama up until the 14th episode but I feel like everything just became so random through the 15th and 16th episodes ㅜㅜ

-

Article: Finale 'Flower Boy Neighbor', how the drama became more than a romcom

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+104, -0] The drama was awesome. I think it'll stay with me for a long time. A happy feeling that calms you...

2. [+96, -0] The drama was way better production wise than any airing on the public broadcast channels

3. [+85, -0] 16 episodes was way too short for this ㅋㅋ a drama that truly heals you!!

4. [+84, -1] If this drama had been picked up by KBS2, I wonder how the viewer ratings would've been... It was my favorite in its time slot but it's already over. Who would've thought 16 episodes would go by so quickly.

5. [+79, -0] This drama would've hit daebak had it aired on public broadcast. The kiss scene was daebak.

-