Park Bom models for American fashion magazine 'Complex'


Article: Park Bom models for American fashion magazine and shows off 'the top body of girl groups'

Source:
Sports Chosun via Nate

1. [+324, -46] Such an unfortunate case of plastic surgery gone wrong...

2. [+258, -37] I bet the magazine staff were surprised seeing a face that's not Western but not at all Asian either... I used to love Bom so much during her 'I love corn' days because she was so adorable but she can't make that same smile anymore ㅜㅜ I feel bad for her but it's also a lot of pressure looking at her face as well...

3. [+228, -39] Ah.... her face has gotten worse....

4. [+49, -7] What would've happened to Park Bom if she didn't have her killer legs... hated for her face, her singing... Upsetting.

5. [+45, -4] I'm a girl but it's really hard for me to understand people that call Park Bom pretty... What's so pretty about that face, it's disgusting.. I admit her legs are pretty but that can't be the only thing we're allowed to focus on. You eventually see her face while looking at her legs and it's so gross, I just don't want to see it.

6. [+33, -4] I don't know about her body... Her legs are pretty but she has no hips

7. [+24, -6] ㅋㅋㅋ She looks like a panda. Let's be honest, I'm not a fan or an anti, just some random viewer and it's obvious to anyone that Park Bom ruined herself with plastic surgery. Let's really be honest here.

8. [+23, -7] She would've been gorgeous if only she stopped at "Fire"

9. [+21, -2] Crop her legs or mosaic her face

10. [+20, -3] I'm embarrassed that Americans saw that face... sigh... If she ruined her face with plastic surgery, couldn't she have at least done her make up more fresh or prettily? Her make up's always thick but it's not the sexy thick but gyaru style thick. Is she addicted to this style of make up as well?? She can't be normal..

-