[Pann] Female stars considered "chubby" according to men and women

I KNOW, outrageous. The pann is divided into two parts, the first part being female stars that *males* think are chubby and the second part being female stars that *females* think are chubby. I HAVE seen some of these stars being labeled as "chubby" more often than not by netizens so the pann isn't too surprising for me.

-

< Men >














< Women >











-

Source: Nate Pann

-

"Whaaaat? Kim Saraaaang? Song Hye Gyooooo?"

"How is Park Bom chubby by any standards?"

"I'm a guy and I honestly agree with this Pann. I think most guys would. Men don't usually like thin or fat girls, they prefer some meat on their bones."

"What in the world... They all look like they could shatter if I so much as laid a finger on them!"

"I think the standard for men is if they have big breasts = chubby."

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure men are judging by how 'chubby' their breasts are, not their bodies."

"They only look like this on camera... I think they'd all be stick skinny if you saw them in real life."

-