Lee Joon and Oh Yeon Seo finally come to an end, viewers express mixed feelings


Article: 'WGM4' Lee Joon and Oh Yeon Seo end their virtual marriage in tears "Thank you"

Source:
Star News via Naver

1. [+3,421, -193] Lee Jang Woo really isn't saying anything until the end ㅡㅡ

2. [+2,434, -75] Now that it's over, I just want to wish them well. The ending was obviously a bit staged by the producers but their interviews at the end seemed genuine. Maybe because the viewers anticipated so much from this couple that the disappointment was also that much bigger.

3. [+2,303, -112] I feel bad for Changsun for having to suffer through this... and for Haetnim for being harassed by hateful repliesㅜ

4. [+1,955, -104] I admit I teared a bit watching this... It isn't an ideal situation for anyone

5. [+1,161, -30] WGM is such a cruel program...

6. [+1,016, -68] Lee Jang Woo we will never forgive youㅡㅡㅡㅡ

7. [+796, -52] When Oh Yeon Seo said that her husband was Changsun, I felt bad about all of the hateful replies I left her before. I just wish her happiness now...

8. [+787, -72] I didn't like Oh Yeon Seo because of what happened but thinking about it again, I just feel bad for her... She didn't seem fake today and I could feel how genuine she was. I just hope they do well on their separate paths now.

-