Recent Posts

Monday, February 4, 2013

Lee Jong Suk and Jung So Min clarify dating scandal


Article: Lee Jong Suk and Jung So Min, rumors about a budding relationship... Fly to Tokyo together

Source: Starin via Nate

Lee Jong Suk and Jung So Min were rumored to be in a relationship because they were spotted taking a plane to Tokyo together. That happened to be a coincidence, as Lee Jong Suk clarified that he was visiting Tokyo to see a dongseng/personal reasons.

1. [+416, -19] Celebrity dating scandals are no longer official until Dispatch proves it to be

2. [+333, -16] Dispatch will tell us the truth, just wait

3. [+222, -30] Hul... I hope it's not true...

-

Article: Lee Jong Suk and Jung So Min deny relationship "They're not even friends"

Source: OSEN via Nate [2]

1. [+246, -21] Netizen: You ready?!
Dispatch: yes we are~♥

2. [+227, -16] Looks like they're fast with their response after seeing Oh Yeon Seo ruin her career with one dating scandal

3. [+162, -14] Dispatch, bring out the proof!!!!

4. [+93, -18] Kim Woo Bin: Namsoon is mine

5. [+70, -10] Namsoon belongs to Heungsoo

-


Article:
Lee Jong Suk clarifies dating scandal in Japan with a proof shot "I'm here to see my dongseng"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+290, -14] If I get on the same plane as him, will you write an article about our dating scandal too, Mr. Journalist?

2. [+272, -19] That's right, I knew I could trust you, you ba$tard

3. [+242, -10] It's so cute how he says he must be popular now for all this buzz ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+43, -4] Really, journalists are seriously the best at causing all the trouble and leaving the celebrities to clean up after them

-


29 comments:

  1. Lee Jongsuk with a ~scandal~. I feel like a proud mom. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Lee Jong Suk and Jung So Min were rumored to be in a relationship because they were spotted taking a plane to Tokyo together."

    LOL. This is hilarious. That's like assuming that Ailee/a member of Secret and a member of Infinite are dating because they took the same flight to Malaysia for GDA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny. Every single possible relationship is immediately a 'scandal'. No, not funny. It is really, really weird actually.

    ReplyDelete
  4. *wipes tear* Jongsuk with an alleged scandal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 4. [+93, -18] Kim Woo Bin: Namsoon is mine
    5. [+70, -10] Namsoon belongs to Heungsoo



    Can't agree anymore ♥♥♥
    Tbh, I'd never known the scandal until I read this one lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. The love of k-netizens for Dispatch...

    ReplyDelete
  7. LMAO na,soon-heungsoo FTW!!!!!!! XD
    btw.... who is she? :O

    ReplyDelete
  8. Actress. She was paired up with Kim Hyunjoong with "Playful Kiss" and with Sung Joon in "Can We Get Married?"

    ReplyDelete
  9. wait for sasaeng fans from Dispatch to prove it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I thought Jung So Min is dating Kim Hyun Joong?

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL ..fuck Dispatch ..they will only tell you what they want you to know like the little tabloid they are .

    ReplyDelete
  12. 4. [+93, -18] Kim Woo Bin: Namsoon is mine



    (^_^)b

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's pretty much true though. All the relationships they've revealed are consistently accurate... and shocking.


    I mean no one expected Goo Hara and Junhyung to be dating. Or Rain and Kim Tae Hee.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Only in the drama Playful Kiss. lolz

    ReplyDelete
  15. lmao I freaking love this boy, any girl would be lucky to date him

    ReplyDelete
  16. I find her face so annoying for some reason (and now I sound mean)

    ReplyDelete
  17. ....I always thought he was gay.

    ReplyDelete
  18. well...there was this hot guy in the seat in front of me on the plane once...


    btw dang that picture reminds me of Sungjong. Maybe it's the hair.

    ReplyDelete
  19. in every news about people dating there's always a comment like this .
    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh!! She played Oh Ha Ni! I had no idea. lol

    ReplyDelete
  21. yaaay ~ stay single Nam Soon xP

    ReplyDelete
  22. 5. [+70, -10] Namsoon belongs to Heungsoo
    that actually made my day.

    2. [+272, -19] That's right, I knew I could trust you, you ba$tard

    omg, i'm so done.

    ReplyDelete
  23. ikr??! when joon and hyuna were spotted taking the same flight everyone said they were dating when in fact they were on their way to film bubble pop xD

    ReplyDelete
  24. you belong to Heungsoo, nappeun sekkiya!! :'( xD

    ReplyDelete
  25. IN HER DREAMS. NAM SOON IS HEUNG SOO'S FIVE-EVER

    ReplyDelete
  26. i wonder who's the next couple celebrity that dispatch would release.

    ReplyDelete
  27. i know right! she looks so different in that pic....i remember there was PS rumors about her and now I kind of believe them cause she doesn't look anything like her self in PK.

    ReplyDelete
  28. 4. [+93, -18] Kim Woo Bin: Namsoon is mine
    5. [+70, -10] Namsoon belongs to Heungsoo
    2. [+272, -19] That's right, I knew I could trust you, you ba$tard


    Happy to know I'm not alone on my ship XD
    Heungsoon/Woosuk OTP 5ever !!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. 2. [+272, -19] That's right, I knew I could trust you, you ba$tard

    ReplyDelete