Jay Park on the chopping block for middle finger selca and planking


Article: Jay Park uploads photo of middle finger swear on SNS 'shocking'

Source:
Mydaily via Nate

1. [+801, -82] Why'd he do that?

2. [+604, -45] Isn't he the kid with a past that should make him extra careful when writing or uploading pictures on SNS?

3. [+645, -169] I'm Jay Park hyung's fan but this is.......... I know that it's a normal picture in America, but in Korea it's......... I'm a fan but this is wrong......

4. [+233, -28] Isn't the middle finger not that big of a deal? Especially coming from a kid who lived in America ㅋ I always used to think he was disrespectful anyway ㅎㅎ

5. [+230, -33] I can see why Park Jin Young kicked him out of the group now. Look at all his tattoos and the way he carries himself. If he were still in 2PM, he would've run the group to the ground. It might not seem obvious but a lot of his fans have left him. There's only so much you can shield.

6. [+204, -20] Wow fangirls ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This isn't shocking? At all? It's definitely a wrongful act ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+202, -14] I'm more shocked that the picture was uploaded by himself, not leaked... Does he think it's okay because he considers himself an underground artist?  He's still a public figure...

8. [+169, -14] "go to land we always made fun about, to become a star"

9. [+165, -23] Yup, knew there was a reason Park Jin Young threw him out

10. [+163, -15] I thought he was finally okay...... but it looks like he's a bad kid right from the roots

-

Article: Jay Park's middle finger selca controversy "It was a joke... There weren't any other intentions"

Source:
Newsen via Nate

1. [+343, -64] Oh, let me tell you a joke too, then. You dirty trashy yankee. That was a joke by the way.

2. [+299, -51] Disrespectful

3. [+230, -56] Joke? What joke? A masochistic joke?

4. [+80, -14] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Wow, I know it's been a while since I found out that he was a thoughtless kid but I didn't think he was disrespectful to this point... Now I can see why JYP risked all the hate to kick him out. JYP might look bad but there aren't many CEOs that would allow their girl groups to get married.

5. [+72, -11] T-ara's bullying controversy "It was a joke... There weren't any other intentions"
Go Young Wook's sexual assault controversy "It was a joke... There weren't any other intentions"

-

Article: Jay Park issues official apology "I apologize if it offended you... I'll be more careful"

Source:
TV Daily via Nate

1. [+98, -8] ^_^ㅗ

2. [+105, -25] This isn't an apology at all. He's basically saying that he's not in the wrong but sorry if you feel offended over it. It just sounds like an apology because he wrote so much. Is it truly an apology if he didn't reflect over it?

3. [+82, -5] It's basically what he said over the ramen box controversy. I didn't do anything wrong but I'm sorry anyway. He's turned me off since a while ago but this is ridiculous. Looking on Twitter, I notice his fans saying that he's all the better for being so free-spirited. Are you kidding me? ㅡㅡ

-

Article: Jay Park, what is he doing in a public space? 'disrespectful' criticisms galore

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate

1. [+22, -5] There's a reason he was kicked out of 2PM...

2. [+11, -1] He really needs to take a step back.. unless he's begging for attention? Anyway, he really seems like a disrespectful person.. How could he not think of the response a picture like this would get before uploading it?

-

Basically this is an older picture that netizens are bringing back to brew more controversy in light of his middle finger selca.

-