Article: AKB48 Minegishi Minami apologizes by shaving her head after caught in a scandal with boyfriend, fans shock
Source: Sports Seoul via Nate [Asian Junkie]
1. [+272, -8] She's not even a minor, she's an adult... I'm pretty sure Japanese non-celebrities have done worse than her, what's wrong with them?
2. [+259, -15] Such a difficult life to live as a celebrity. Makes me wonder why people stay in the profession when even their private lives are under such tight control.
3. [+112, -21] (I have no idea what this comment means, I assume it's something porno related)
4. [+37, -4] The commenters here are so hypocritical and fake. You all sit around calling IU a sl*t and witch hunt everyone to the depths of hell, and yet look at you all here feeling sorry for this Japanese idol. What a freaking joke, what an example of how disgusting human beings you all are.
5. [+36, -7] Was it absolutely necessary to go that far?;;; This just makes me realize how shameless some Korean idols are... Not a care in the world whether all of Korea has seen her bare body on webcam or not, promoting like nothing's wrong..
6. [+32, -3] T-ara should do this as a group
7. [+32, -1] Everyone talks as if they've never been out on a date at night before.. It's not like she bragged about it or released it herself, someone else took those pictures... Who's the one that should really be asking for forgiveness ㅋㅋㅋ Do her fans expect her to ask for their permission to date?
8. [+29, -1] What's T-ara doing
9. [+28, -1] I feel bad for her.. He's her boyfriend, who cares
10. [+25, -0] If our girl groups did this, we wouldn't have girl groups anymore but just a group of monks
11. [+19, -1] Can't even date on your own conditions tsk tsk... Why are people so quick to jump on dating scandals? They're probably jealous they don't have a date themselves...
12. [+18, -8] Korean idols have it so easy
13. [+18, -17] When will IU and T-ara shave their heads?