f(x)'s Victoria enjoys a vacation for her photobook


I always get a lot of Victoria requests but I never feel comfortable picking them up because netizens have a few go-to comments with her that seem racist to me and I'm not sure how readers will take them. She's often referred to as "China's Miracle" by both journalists and netizens alike... Let me know if these types of comments make you feel uncomfortable and I'll take it down and put it under the "Japan/Korea issues" category for the future or if I'm just overreacting about it!

-

Article: [Selca Exclusive] 'A vacation alone' Victoria's beauty spotted

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+127, -10] She's the only woman to have shown a fantasy world you actually want to live in on 'We Got Married'

2. [+115, -8] In WGM, she showed such an honest side to herself, always cooking for Nichkhun, taking care of him.. She eats voraciously as well ㅋㅋ She's different from the other idols who are stick skinny which makes me like her more ㅋㅋ

3. [+107, -6] If she took this vacation alone, who took the pictures for her?

4. [+98, -6] She's a woman that completely shattered the stereotypes I had of the Chinese for the past 23 years

5. [+91, -6] She's truly a miracle of China... I don't know how beautiful she is in China but her beauty is a perfect fit for our country ㅎㅎ No wonder she's so loved in Korea

6. [+76, -2] The pictures came out well for being taken by someone else on a vacation she took alone ㅎ

7. [+71, -8] I'm a girl as well but Victoria is so gorgeous.. She's a miracle of China. How could such a beautiful person come out of China.

8. [+59, -1] She's looking good.. She looks a bit mixed as well

9. [+56, -7] She's the rose of China ㅋㅋㅋ Victoria's so pretty though despite the negative image China has ㅠㅠ

10. [+46, -5] My favorite Chinese person

-