TV: [Spoilers!!!] School 2013


Article: Final episode 'School 2013', their beautiful growing pains continue 'open ending'

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+562, -9] My heart clenched when Oh Jung Ho said, "Don't worry too much, I won't live badly."

2. [+440, -9] Truly a drama that teaches you many things. I bet the last scene is trying to say something like how our schools will always be waiting for us.

3. [+379, -10] Oh Jung Ho is like the second Go Nam Soon. I hope someone helps him out too ㅜ

4. [+81, -6] Let's go with another season! Oh Jung Ho comes back and the kids get into senior year!

5. [+71, -1] Jung Ho, promise me you'll live dilligently ㅠㅠ

-

Article: 'School 2013' Kwak Jung Wook isn't expelled... "I'm sorry" apology

Source:
TV Daily via Nate

1. [+246, -8] Gil Eun Hye makes me hate her right until the very end

2. [+222, -7] They rushed things a bit because it was the final episode but I still enjoyed watching it. When Heung Soo said to sleep at Nam Soon's house and when you see this screen, you can see all five of them there ㅋㅋㅋ Lee Kyung takes care of Jung Ho and Ji Hoon asks to turn the lights off. Then he gets his pillow stolen and you can hear a crash ㅋㅋ Even in the back, Heung Soo totally live together ㅋㅋㅋ (TN: Sorry if this is confusing, I have no idea what scene she is trying to describe)

3. [+196, -2] So right till the very end, they will be waiting for Jung Ho!!!! Ah, so disappointing that it's over but I think it was a clean, satisfying ending! Nam Soon ♥ Heung Soo, be forever.

-

Article: 'School 2013' Did Oh Jung Ho return? 'open ending' conclusion

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+101, -1] Hing... Jung Ho... I thought you'd be standing in the hallway at the end ㅠㅠㅠ but I'm glad he seems to have changed... I just wanted to be able to see him out as a functioning member of society ㅠㅠ Totally a character you grow to love

2. [+88, -1] It would've been great if they had shown us that he had truly returned, but I think it was more touching to see that his teachers would be there waiting for him no matter what. Kang teacher ripping her letter of resignation left quite the impression as well."

3. [+73, -2] I wish he would return... I liked how things played out and I'm glad to see Heung Soo and Nam Soon living together ㅋㅋ This drama's going to stay in my thoughts for days ㅠㅠ

-


Article:
Lee Jong Suk, through 'School 2013, he becomes closer to the title of 'actor'

Source: Economy Today via Nate

1. [+34, -2] Not only Lee Jong Suk, but I feel fortunate to have also discovered an actor named Kwak Jung Wook ㅠㅠ

2. [+26, -5] In this drama, everyone except Dani was all so great at acting

3. [+17, -1] You have to look at the details to find it pretty. You have to look at it for a long time to find it lovely. You, too!!!!!!!

-

Article: What if 'School 2013' had a love line?

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+189, -5] If it had a love line???? I wonder why the article used the picture of those two in particular ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+164, -2] I think it was great that they didn't go with a love line. The success of this drama lied in its ability to show the realistic obstacles students are faced with through their friendships.

3. [+155, -5] This drama doesn't have anything that squeezes tears out of your eyes or a love story.... but I couldn't hold back my tears at the feelings that welled up deep within my heart while watching it./

-