Hollywood: Lindsay Lohan/Amanda Seyfried, Miranda Kerr


Article: Amanda Seyfried and Lindsay Lohan's 'light and darkness'

Source:
OSEN via Nate

Article that talks about how they both started off as child actresses before starring in 'Mean Girls' together. Article notes that while Seyfried paved her path to stardom slowly but surely, Lohan shot to stardom at an earlier age. Despite their similarities, Lohan is now Hollywood's troublemaker while Seyfried is hitting box office success with her latest films.

1. [+158, -1] Lohan might've been more popular in the past but that's certainly changed recently

2. [+110, -2] I loved Mean Girls. Lindsay Lohan, Amanda Seyfried, Rachel McAdams, and another girl I don't remember the name of were all so gorgeous. I remember Seyfried being the character with big breasts and no brains.

3. [+97, -3] An article that tells it like it is. Lindsay Lohan was the trend just about eight years ago... I remember confidently telling everyone that I was a fan of Lindsay Lohan ㅋㅋㅋ but she's totally in the gutters now tsk tsk. Amanda, on the other hand, I had no idea about when Lindsay was popular but now I prefer her and I think she's setting herself as a trend... Goes to show that you can never guess anyone's future.

4. [+18, -0] Both are examples of how important it is to manage your private life. Drew Barrymore had a troubled private life in the past but she woke up and lives properly now so no one gives her crap for her past anymore. Lindsay... I don't see her ever picking herself up. So stubborn.

5. [+15, -0] Amanda Seyfried was a total extra in Mean Girls... especially since Lindsay Lohan and Rachel McAdams had such strong roles ㅋㅋㅋ I was so shocked when I found out that Amanda Seyfried was in Mean Girls... because how could I not have recognized my goddess~

-

Article: Miranda Kerr transforms into Wonder Woman

Source:
TV Daily via Nate

1. [+126, -12] That Orlando Gollum guy or whatever, is it?..... Ba$tard........

2. [+80, -6] Take me into the world you live in too

3. [+12, -1] Miranda Kerr's husband must be America's version of Yun Jung Hoon
- Australia since Miranda Kerr's Australian

-