TV: [Spoilers!!!] School 2013


Article: 'School 2013' Kim Woo Bin's runway propose in the past receives attention 'romantic'

Source:
TV Daily via Nate

Reader request.

He delivered a flower to propose on behalf of the designer he was walking for.

1. [+575, -9] Ah... I thought Kim Woo Bin was proposing to his girlfriend for a second... Shocked me..

2. [+325, -9] Dang, this was the first time I got so nervous reading an article. I thought he was proposing to his girlfriend ㅋㅋ Mr. Journalist, please ㅠㅠ

3. [+285, -45] Someday, I'll get a boyfriend like this too, right?
- Amen
- Maybe in your sleep
- Look in your mirror. That's why you won't get one.
- I voted your comment up because I felt bad for you.
- What a cute dream!^^
- You're going to be writing this same reply 10 years from now.
- People should be nicer and actually give advice. If you keep living with a positive mindset like this and continue to improve on your unique charms, you still won't get one ^^

-

Article: 'School 2013' Kim Woo Bin urges Hyoyoung and Park Se Young to make up

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+223, -1] Park Heung Soo's facial expressions and words today were just all amazing!

2. [+178, -1] I definitely love heartwarming stories about friendship like this over any male/female love line ㅎㅎㅎ

3. [+165, -1] It's really hard to admit you're sorry... but I think it's true that you feel better once you say it ㅠㅠ This drama teaches you so many life lessons... I really hope they add more episodes to it..

-

Article: 'School 2013' Kwak Jung Wook has changed

Source: TV Daily via Nate

1. [+242, -5] Cracked up at Jung Ho, seriously ㅋㅋㅋ Nam Soon and Heung Soo were staring at him so he even shared his side dishes ㅋㅋ saying he stood in line for them ㅋㅋ I really love it how Nam Soon and Heung Soo made up~ So nice to see

2. [+228, -2] So cute today ㅋㅋㅋ especially when he shared his tonkatsu with Heung Soo and Nam Soon ㅋㅋㅋ and of course, I can't forget the sweet scene between Heung Soo and Nam Soon ♥

3. [+220, -3] Jung Ho, you took me off guard because you changed so fast... cutie ㅋㅋ

-

Article: 'School' Kwak Jung Wook opens his heart to Jang Nara "Just stay"

Source: Star News via Nate

1. [+158, -2] Jung Ho seemed like a real student today. There were genuine feelings behind his words, even if they sounded careless...

2. [+157, -1] When he told her to stay in the school since he's staying too, it made me so proud ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+154, -0] It seems obvious that the person leaking the problems to Min Ki's mother is the vice principal. I really feel bad for Min Ki... his mom is going to stay like that until he becomes a judge.. I liked the scenes with Heung Soo and Nam Soon today but I don't want you to die ㅠ

-

Article: 'School 2013' Choi Chang Yup alludes to a suicide jump... a look at the reality behind soulless teens

Source: TV Daily via Nate

1. [+437, -5] Jung Ho, you have your cell phone at the rooftop, right? Min Ki's going up there now... Block him.

2. [+369, -1] I think the vice principal is giving the problems to Min Ki's mom

3. [+376, -8] This drama really reflects reality... What I'm worried about is that another teen in real life connects to scenes like this and feels like it's the only answer left to them... suicide..

-

Article: 'School 2013' tired of his mother's involvement, Choi Chang Yup looks to suicide

Source:
TV Report via Nate

1. [+127, -2] This drama is seriously such an awesome drama. It is absolutely a direct reflection of the current state of our country's education system.. As a high school student, I recognize Kyungmin's feelings and I see students like Jihoon and Lee Kyung every day - even if not to Oh Jung Ho's extent. There are also students like Song Ha Kyung and teachers like Jung In Jae that truly love their students... As well as teachers that discriminate against their students and only help those that study well.

2. [+108, -1] I hope that this is a wake up call for everyone. Seeing Min Ki broke my heart.. I think his character upsets me the most in the drama ㅠ Min Ki, don't die.. I just hope his mom wakes up from this.. and I hope he gets a friend he can open himself up to.. Why doesn't Min Ki have anyone?ㅠㅠ

3. [+100, -2] Serious goosebumps when he asked his mom if she's going to keep being like that...

-