Article: 'School 2013' Lee Jong Suk, the reason he ran away 3 years ago "In case you won't see me anymore"
Source: Star News via Nate
1. [+401, -6] When Heung Soo was crying and asking if he didn't miss him..... Can we get Namsoon and Heung Seoo into best couple
2. [+288, -6] Couldn't help but shed a few tears during the poetry reading... Where can a flower bloom without wavering....
3. [+280, -4] Didn't you miss me... hul ㅠㅠ seriously, I make sure to catch this drama live just for you two.. Can the transfer just not happen?ㅠㅠ
Article: 'School 2013' Kim Woo Bin's truth towards Lee Jong Suk "Didn't you miss me"
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+261, -7] Other love lines can't compare to this ㅠㅠ There is no love line that can exceed the friendship between Nam Soon and Heung Soo ㅠㅠ
2. [+241, -6] Seems like he was more anguished over him running away as opposed to what happened to his leg ㅜㅜ This scene was more powerful than any male/female romance scene.. But what's going to happen with the transfer?
3. [+228, -18] But I'm really curious so here's a question to the guys.. Do guys really talk to each other like this? This doesn't seem like friendship or love ㅋㅋㅋ
- Yup, it's like that.
- Maybe add a few more swears in between, but it's about right.
- My brother saw this scene and said that's what true friendship between guys looks like.
- If my friend cried like that, I'd treat him like a loser.
- We don't hold grudges that long.. ㅋㅋ Just fight and make up right away.
- I could never tell my friend I missed him even if I did ㅋ sounds so gay
Article: 'School 2013' Kim Woo Bin and Lee Jong Suk find out the truth "I only had you"
Source: TV Daily via Nate
1. [+190, -7] After they said the "Didn't you miss me" line, I wanted Heung Soo and Nam Soon to hug and kiss. But then I woke up and realized they're both men.... Either way, although it was male/male, the scene was more heartwarming than any romantic drama scene.
2. [+182, -2] I hope this drama doesn't get overlooked because it's the beginning of a new year.. They have to win best couple.
3. [+154, -2] "The only thing more important than soccer to me is you, you should've been there for me" ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ "Didn't you miss me, you ba$tard" ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ