Article: K-Pop Star 2, Judge BoA's surprising tactics
Source: Mediaus via Nate
1. [+434, -27] Usually on audition programs, the female judge tends to just go with whatever the male judges choose but BoA stands her ground. She judges well according to her own standards and I find myself agreeing with the way she listens to performances. BoA's really the best for me when it comes to female judges.
2. [+291, -18] I think she provides a different perspective from YG and JYP, who look at these talents from the perspective of a producer. As a 13 year veteran, she uses her experience to spot and fix the problems of the performances and praises them to boost morale whether they did good or bad. She's not just good among the female judges, she's good among all of them.
3. [+295, -26] I'm really looking forward to a girl group produced by BoA. She may be young but she's been in the industry so long that she's no longer just a pretty or cute female idol but an amazing artist. She also doesn't let herself get pushed around by Park Jin Young.
Article: K-Pop Star 2, SM YG JYP complete casting, who was chosen?
Source: OSEN via Nate
1. [+254, -29] People say that it seems like Park Jin Young doesn't have any standards to his judging but his standards are actually very simple: don't be nervous when you sing, and be able to touch the hearts of the audience at the same time. I think he just wants the basics of what a real singer needs to possess./
2. [+123, -6] Lee Joo Eun on SM's list... Did she piss off the PDs or something? I've never seen her sing on TV but she's already passed three stages and managed to get up there?
3. [+122, -19] I think BoA has the blood of a producer ㅋㅋ Looking forward to her girl group
Article: K-Pop Star 2 "Is this just a foreign pop song talent show?"
Source: Mediaus via Nate
1. [+710, -26] Lee Seung Chul once said that your true skills will come out when you sing a Korean song ㅋㅋ
2. [+616, -22] It is true that the show focuses too much on foreign songs. There are a lot of people that can sing foreign songs well but struggle with Korean songs, like Park Je Hyung and Kim Na Yoon from season one..
3. [+499, -23] If they want to become Korean singers, they should understand the emotions behind Korean songs and sing well. No matter how many foreign songs they sing perfectly, no one's going to care if they sing Korean songs without any emotion or understanding of the lyrics.