Article: 'Dating scandal' Rain, excessive leaves and violation of army laws 'noisy'
Source: Herald News via Nate
1. [+1,795, -46] Just get rid of celebrity soldiers. Celebrity soldiers get at least a hundred times more leaves than regular soldiers and yet they still come out on Strong Heart after their discharge and act like they went through so much hardship.
2. [+1,402, -21] Yeah, I don't care whether they're dating or not but as someone who served in the army (as well as my brother currently serving), I'm pissed... Regular soldiers don't even get a chance to use the phone and all end up being dumped by their girlfriends ㅋㅋㅋ And yet he gets that many days of leaves... Regular soldiers don't even get the vacation time they're allotted sometimes and there are thousands out there right now in the freezing cold committing to their service. How can he be called the same soldier as them?
3. [+1,296, -27] Just thinking about all of the soldiers shaking out there in the freezing cold and then this celebrity soldier... Ugh...
Article: Although Rain has earned Kim Tae Hee, are plans amiss with his military service?
Source: Mydaily via Nate
1. [+567, -14] I really don't understand why celebrities need to be treated differently from non-celebrities in the army
2. [+482, -15] Now that the issue has come to light, reform must be done
3. [+467, -14] I seriously had no idea celebrity soldiers got this many perks...
Article: Rain's military service turns his scandal into nothing
Source: Mediaus via Nate
1. [+625, -23] This just puts how amazing Hyun Bin is into perspective again
2. [+537, -24] He's probably the only celebrity that enlisted as an active duty soldier to be hated to this extent
3. [+423, -26] Didn't Rain enlist as an active duty soldier? When did he switch to celebrity?
Article: [Exclusive] Hyun Bin revealed to have given up his reward vacation... different from 'special treatment controversy' Rain
Source: TV Report via Nate
1. [+752, -46] Oh Jong Hyuk even volunteered in the search and rescue party during his service. Rain is just nothing but a 'chiseled world pig' drunk on his own fame
2. [+683, -38] Rain's the one that acted all cool bragging about enlisting as active duty, and he yet he switched to celebrity just three months into service? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Try to learn from Hyun Bin. Others are shivering in the cold right now tsk tsk
3. [+608, -6] Hyun Bin's an amazing person