Positive Dump: SNSD, SECRET


Article: SNSD expresses disappointment "We've never received any CDs from our juniors"

Source:
TV Daily via Nate

1. [+361, -66] From the perspective of the rookies, I can see why they might not want to pass out their CDs to SNSD because they're such huge seniors and there's nine of them.. Imagine the aura. And there are a lot of seniors that feel annoyed with rookies passing out CDs to them. Not greeting them, however, is a completely different story...;

2. [+337, 80] I remember SNSD once said that INFINITE visited them with CDs even though they made their comeback weeks before SNSD...

3. [+295, -119] SNSD's debut documentary showed all nine of them visiting seniors and greeting them. Even in their recent documentaries, they make sure to visit everyone with a personal letter written in their CDs ㅋㅋ SNSD's famous for this~♥♥

-

Article: Jessica's embarrassment, male fan refuses her hug 'shock'

Source:
Newsen via Nate

1. [+909, -72] The man's amazing. Daebak.

2. [+724, -45] Ba$tard, that was kind of cool of him

3. [+709, -56] Wow, I seriously wonder how many men like him there are in the world... ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+135, -64] Look at Seohyun's facial expression, does she think people have to accept everything just because they're SNSD

5. [+133, -22] He made the right decision... Imagine if he accepted Jessica's hug, his girlfriend would rag on him every day about it

6. [+95, -19] I'm a man and even I think he was cool

7. [+95, -15] I want to date a man like that

-

Article: SECRET praises SNSD "I respect how SNSD takes care of themselves"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+162, -20] I respect antis more for their consistent hatred... They really have nothing better to do;

2. [+133, -21] SECRET's amazing too!

3. [+136, -38] I'm a Wonder Girls and miss A fan but I have to admit that SNSD is the all kill when it comes to female idol groups ㅋㅋㅋ

-