Positive Dump: Hyuna, Ailee/INFINITE-H, Yeeun, Jiyoung/Seungyeon


Article: Hyuna confirms she's a cutie while hugging a puppy

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+264, -84] What the... how can such a woman exist ㅡㅡ Pretty, sexy, AND cute? Does she think she's the only woman in this world...

2. [+207, -52] I love seeing Hyuna in cute styles like this as opposed to sexy

3. [+189, -67] Hyuna's cuter than the puppy bbuing bbuing~

-

Article: Ailee goes through an INFINITE-H craze "Repeating special girl"

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+262, -32] Special Girl is good as well as Victorious Way, it really stuck in my head the minute I listened to it ㅋㅋ

2. [+253, -32] I listened to the song and it really is good.. makes you want to keep listening to it./

3. [+247, -30] I liked the rap INFINITE wrote for Heaven as well

-

Article: Yeeun shows off beauty with a flower in her hair 'like a goddess'

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+241, -42] Getting prettier, I'm a fan ♥

2. [+214, -42] Really pretty ^^

3. [+208, -49] Jjang prettyㅠㅠㅠ

-

Article: KARA Seungyeon "I'm jealous of Jiyoung for having perfect skin and body"

Source: Sports Seoul via Nate

1. [+100, -21] Jiyoung really did grow up beautifully. She's so gorgeous lately.

2. [+87, -38] Seungyeon instead has a small face and she's cute. I saw KARA in real life and Seungyeon was the cutest/prettiest ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+62, -18] I'm more jealous of you

-