Positive Dump: Hyoyoung, Siwan


Article: Hyoyoung shows off her innocent beauty in a wedding dress "I'm a real adult"

Source:
OSEN via Nate

1. [+289, -18] You need to run away from that mafia company with T-ara and Kwang Soo

2. [+227, -43] She's really good at acting in School, and pretty to boot:)

3. [+169, -18] I hope Hyoyoung and Hwayoung both do well!!! ♡

4. [+21, -4] She really was pretty on screen... Such clean skin. She did better on the smallscreen than I thought... I think Hwayoung could do great as well.

5. [+18, -6] Unlike my concerns, she's actually a good actress... Great chemistry with Nam Soon ㅎㅎㅎ I like her with short hair but I think longer hair makes her look more innocent and pretty~

-

Article: Im Siwan "I've been solo for so long, I am waiting for the right girl"

Source:
Mydaily via Nate

1. [+467, -5] He is planting an unfair seed of hope into the hearts of women everywhere ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+404, -12] Can't I be the one? -flaps my wings-
- He's looking for a woman, not a chicken

3. [+368, -24] I like him. With a face like his, he could date any woman he wanted, at least a truck load... but he must be smart if he knows to wait for the right one. He seems like an okay guy ㅋㅋ

4. [+41, -1] I wonder why he doesn't have much dating experience. He has such a clean look and it seems like a great personality as well from what I heard on TV. Seeing as how he's also from Busan University, he must've studied hard as well... Maybe he's shy ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+36, -0] The difference between him and us is not being able to and choosing not to...

-