[LOL] Selcas that make you question why the star thought it was a good idea



"Do you know where it rains the most? My heart"












Chaeyeon: "I sometimes shed tears... I don't like how I'm not able to hold them back.. Because my heart hurts.. It's good to be able to cry out loud... Because it's not like the only things to cry about are sad things... ^^ I like tears... No... Actually, I like myself... for being able to cry through my heart, not my mind..."



ZE:A Junyoung: "People that know how to cry are beautiful. My tears are... pouring... because I miss my aunt so much... Do you see my tears... Do you hear my sighs... If only they could reach the sky..."

(TN: Though I don't know what happened to his aunt, I realize Junyoung's post is obviously not a laughing matter in context but it was included in the original post. I'll take it down if it bothers anyone. Crying selcas are just.. generally seen as embarrassing and a "why would you upload that" kind of thing.)



Yoo Se Yoon: "It hurt. My body and my heart."



Yoo Se Yoon: "Taken right when I was about to sneeze. Eh, eh eh, it's going to piss me off if I lose it eh eh"







Park Shi Hoo is well known for his series of 'arrogant' selcas where he staged them as a parody of the teens that thought it was cool to pose with sayings like that on Cyworld back a few years ago... 




"Music... the only legal drug..."



"Surprise picture taken by Secretary Kim"



"A present to myself, fatigued from every day life..."



"I like myself for who I am"

 

"Bang~ Take my bullet of love..."

-

Netizens eventually got sick of all of the overemotional crying crap people were posting all over Cyworld and started making parodies like these...



Love is...

Is your heart beating like mine is?
If you know how I feel... If you still love me...
All those days I spent stealing glances at you...
I'm not going to cry... That's my goal...



I'm such a...
Bad monkey...

-