Lee Joon leaves a mysterious post on his fancafe?


Article: Lee Joon's confession post disappears... "I can't lie anymore"

Source:
E-News via Nate [allkpop article here]

1. [+526, -11] Even if Lee Joon did really write this, no one would hate him for it. We'd all understand.

2. [+426, -23] Oh Yeon Seo is seriously shameless. She needs to voluntarily leave the show. What is she putting Lee Joon through?

3. [+373, -12] Hul, I feel bad for Lee Joon. Sucks to be acting on a reality show.

-

Article: Lee Joon's confession post spreads online... Agency "We are checking with him now"

Source:
TV Report via Nate

1. [+249, -15] I mean we all obviously watch WGM as a TV show but... I can totally see why Lee Joon would react this way

2. [+202, -14] It'd be hard for me too

3. [+203, -18] There's a limit to everything. Even I wouldn't want to put up with Oh Yeon Seo with how desperate she is.

-