Article: Court decides that the letters allegedly written by the late Jang Ja Yeon detailing her experience to provide forced sexual services have been fabricated
Source: Yonhap News via Nate
1. [+649, -218] So basically power won. The higher ups raped Jang Ja Yeon and now that their names are being spread in the media, they pressured the court to swing the decision in their favor. Power always comes before the law because the world is dirty that way and because that's how Korea works. Fu*k Gangnam Style or whatever, this country is a country that makes people pay for the pension of their congressmen.
2. [+457, -94] So are they saying they can decide whatever the hell they want just because she's dead and has no say in it?
3. [+304, -91] What happened is that the first suicide note discovered does indeed belong to Jang Ja Yeon but the hundred or so letters that 'Jun' claimed to have received were fabricated. I remember in 2011 they were doing a bunch of investigations on the handwriting.
4. [+107, -80] Are they joking? How is this fabrication? Why do they think she commit suicide? This just proves how trashy the industry is...
5. [+89, -54] Fine, let's say they were fabricated. But how could over 200 pages be fabricated?? If nothing like that ever happened, what does that make the suicide note?
6. [+77, -34] They're treating Jang Ja Yeon's death like the death of some dog.
7. [+70, -14] Fu*k, they're basically expecting people to record themselves writing their suicide notes on video camera and then uploading it to YouTube before they kill themselves.
8. [+62, -28] What a way to kill Jang Ja Yeon twice... The court is pathetic..
9. [+43, -22] What a joke ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
10. [+31, -1] How could the court think that the 'Jun' person could have written over 200 pages completely from the emotional perspective of Jang Ja Yeon so perfectly? The handwriting is obviously that of a woman's and it's consistent from the first page to the last. For a man to have fabricated the entire thing, I just don't believe it.
Article: Court decides the letters of the late Jang Ja Yeon detailing experience of forced sexual service to be fabricated
Source: Sports Seoul via Nate
1. [+48, -1] And here, another scandal lays buried.
2. [+42, -1] I'm reminded of Park Shin Yang's line from the drama 'Sign'. "The dead do not lie. The living lie to live." Although it was just a drama, the line hit close to my heart. Sure, the letters could have been fabricated, or they could be true... But I don't believe this is a decision that can be made from pure speculation alone, especially since the only person that knows is no longer with us in this world...
3. [+28, -1] Dirty, dirty industry...