Article: Block B files for an injunction "Our company has not paid us"
Source: TV Daily via Nate
1. [+180, -32] How badly must the company have treated them for them to go this far? No wonder they're pissed if they haven't been paid since April
2. [+187, -42] Seems more like their $7 statement was a diss against their company
3. [+163, -36] Find strength Block B
Article: Block B "Cancel our contracts" injunction against their company
Source: News 1 via Nate
1. [+181, -55] These guys were paid $14 without any support from their company. P.O. paid for all of their stage outfits from his own pockets and their staff worked for them with their own money. To make matters worse, their CEO basically ran away with the $70,000 he took from their parents. Think about how they must be feeling right now.. Cut back on the harsh words.
2. [+206, -85] I'm sure this must've been a difficult decision for them to make as rookies, especially since it will impact their careers tremendously... I was never too fond of them because of their history but this is a problem with their company and I sincerely hope it's resolved. Since the members filed the lawsuit as a group, I don't think they'll disband.
3. [+224, -126] I hope they leave that Stardom company that hasn't done one thing right for them and do well in a new company