TVXQ's Yunho cast in 'Queen of Ambition'


Article: Yunho confirms casting in 'Queen of Ambition', fate-like romance with Soo Ae

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+715, -82] It's already been confirmed so there's no choice but....... I think he desperately needs acting lessons before he comes out on the screen again... although I'm not sure if even that can save him anymore. What was that drama with Go Ara... I watched until the end but I don't remember the title -_- I thought I was going to die because his acting was so embarrassing

2. [+610, -65] Hul

3. [+602, -81] Heading to the Ground season two ㅋ

-

Article:
[Exclusive] Yunho to join 'Queen of Ambition'... battle with Kwon Sang Woo 'anticipation up'

Source:
Star News via Nate

1. [+119, -17] Driving me crazy... ㅡㅡ; Are they intent on setting the drama up for failure

2. [+79, -10] you, me, your mom, everyone's acting;; There's less space for the actual actors...

3. [+60, -8] ㅋ And here we have another failure in the works~~ Kwon Sang Woo probably heard about his casting and went to drown his sorrows in alcohol~~~ It's his first return in a while, too...

-