Article: 'Come to PLay' Eunhyuk, the power of his self gag in recovering from his scandal
Source: TV Report via Nate
Editorial type article where Eunhyuk joking about his scandal with IU on 'Come to Play' helped recover his image with the public a bit because viewers enjoyed that he was comfortable enough to laugh about it and play it off as a joke whenever it's mentioned. The journalist goes on to say that it's different from other idols that go through similar scandals who act like their careers are in the graves or act awkwardly whenever it's brought up.
1. [+288, -63] He enjoys it while IU gets hated
2. [+252, -51] But this is definitely better than acting like he doesn't know anything or that nothing's wrong ㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+83, -42] Whoa... I'm embarrassed for him at the lack of comments this article has.
Article: IU donates 10 million won to alma mater and asks for secrecy, why?
Source: OSEN via Nate
1. [+561, -218] The public is so hilarious with their hypocrisy. On social news articles about sexual assault crimes, they're all freaking out and demanding that jail time be increased, but on articles about entertainment celebrities, they sexually assault them themselves with their words/comments. I'm really embarrassed to read some of these replies.
2. [+465, -260] Let's not leave hateful replies on a good deed like this.
3. [+485, -282] Did she gamble? Did she do drugs? Did she strangle her partner on top of a bed? Did she drink and drive? She donated two months ago and the article is only just coming out now. Don't you think it's a bit hypocritical to think she's doing this for media play?