The height of Go Eun Ah's career was kissing younger brother Mir


Go Eun Ah is kind of an interesting character, at least to me. I think she came on the radar for most people when she kissed her younger brother Mir on the lips on her 'Mnet Scandal' episode, which was a controversial topic for weeks and weeks. Eventually, it pretty much started defining her name/career.

This article calls her out on having no career as an actress per se and using petty scandals to stay relevant/in the media, her most recent being her close friendship with Jung Jun Young.

-

Article: Go Eun Ah doesn't have any representative works, remains relevant only through her dating scandals?

Source:
Kuki News via Nate

1. [+486, -31] Her representative work is kissing her brother

2. [+356, -13] Sorry but I could never understand kissing my younger brother on the lips ㅋㅋ

3. [+336, -18] She's kinda weird...

4. [+59, -1] I'm kind of sorry about saying this but she really looks like she doesn't have a brain in her head... She doesn't seem normal.

5. [+58, -1] The representative example of someone acting like they're a celebrity

6. [+56, -1] Finally a respectable article ㅋㅋ Please don't call yourself an actress, I'd be embarrassed if I were her ㅡㅡ She's always in the media for stupid things

-