Article: 'Come to Play' Eunhyuk reveals thoughts on first broadcast "Why did I have to join at a time like this..."
Source: Newsen via Nate
Eunhyuk kind of/sort of mentioned his scandal with IU on the show and MCs pressed him for more answers but he left it ambiguous.
1. [+261, -116] If you think about it, Eunhyuk's the nice guy. Whether it was a mistake or not, it was IU that uploaded the picture so why's Eunhyuk even receiving hate?
2. [+265, -127] He shouldn't have even brought it up if he's not going to talk about everything or clarify anything. Did he intend to use it as a gag or to bring up viewer ratings? People are always telling half the story and leaving it at that.
3. [+215, -106] Honestly, I feel bad for him
4. [+54, -20] Anchovy's the victim here... IU's the one that uploaded the photo. He got attacked for doing nothing ㅡㅡ
5. [+44, -25] The double standards are hilarious. IU or anyone around her has never once mentioned the scandal since it happened, but Eunhyuk and his show hosts are joking about it on TV. This is the reality of our country. A male and female will get into a scandal with very different results. Everyone around the male will ask how it was or if he liked it and laugh it off, but for the female, she has to endure awkward silences, gossips, rumors, people talking behind her back and calling her a slut. Such a bitter reality, isn't it? They both had consenting sex and they both enjoyed it, so why treat them differently?