Same Old: T-ara, IU, Brown Eyed Girls


Article: T-ara Soyeon's awards speech "We're just thankful that you are clapping for us"

Source: E-News via Nate

1. [+1,005, -68] Leave while they're still clapping for you

2. [+881, -67] Who is she saying was clapping for them?

3. [+856, -60] Best to leave while they're clapping

4. [+134, -5] T-ara being in the top 10 means that our music industry was that crappy this year

5. [+114, -5] I thought someone had turned off the audio when T-ara was performing after their win ㅋㅋ

-

Article: IU doesn't attend MAMA and now MMA... Will she be absent from all year-end ceremonies?

Source:
E-News via Nate

1. [+658, -141] She seems to still be attending Samsung related events

2. [+610, -169] But I think you have to just consider her career to be over. Now, no matter how much I look at her, I don't see that old innocent image. The moment I see her, I'm just reminded of Eunhyuk's face.

3. [+528, -349] Why would she want to come out when you are all bi*ching like this?

4. [+166, -67] All of her innocent songs sound so hypocritical and fake to me ㅋㅋ Just stop trying to act cute, we all know you play dirty. I deleted all of her songs, couldn't stand the fake lyrics.

5. [+159, -55] Well she's the idiot that made the mistake, she has nothing more to say ㅋㅋㅋ

-

Article: Brown Eyed Girls, the reason they're sexier than other girl groups "Our sexy beauty comes from experience"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+161, -14] They used to be singers where their vocal talent shined more over their image... Now they're a group that prioritizes their sexy image first.

2. [+159, -17] What kind of experience?

3. [+180, -65] I really don't understand people that think Ga-In's sexy. No matter how much she strips on stage, I don't think she's sexy or erotic... She's just there... Am I the weird one?

-