Article: 'Knee-Drop Guru' brothers Kang Ho Dong and Kwanghee to MC for MBC Entertainment Awards
Source: OSEN via Nate
1. [+321, -60] I don't think Kwanghee's up there yet to be MC for the Entertainment Awards... Personally, I'd love to see Yoo Jae Suk and Kang Ho Dong ㅎ
2. [+293, -45] Do they think Kwanghee's voice matches as the host for such a ceremony? MBC, what's wrong with you?
3. [+267, -35] Why are companies so desperate to take idols that can't sing and put them in variety shows??? They should just quit their careers as singers and become full time variety show entertainers. Stop dirtying the singer career -_-.
Article: Kwanghee admits to becoming a plastic beauty "I even threw away my 100 day picture"
Source: TV Report via Nate
1. [+243, -29] People are laughing now because he has a lot of fans and the public genuinely enjoys him but he's one of those types that could ruin his entire career with one wrong thing said.. He should always be careful with what he says.
2. [+197, -29] I'm sure the title meant plastic man, not plastic beauty.
3. [+237, -75] This little ba$tard is a singer that can't sing but goes around proudly saying that he can't sing as if it's something to be proud of... And what is he so proud of being plastic for? He's always talking about plastic surgery... I seriously don't get it...
I get the impression that Kwanghee's not viewed favorably among the international audience but for the most part, K-nets generally enjoy his presence on variety shows and I've seen nothing but praise for him and Siwan (Siwan really, really skyrocketed to the top after The Moon drama. For months, Nate went through a Siwan frenzy stage and lobbied for him to be taken out of ZE:A so he can focus more on acting. Some went as far as to speculate that he could've reached Song Joong Ki level if he had started with acting from the get-go instead of ZE:A.) But they do consider Kwanghee a ticking time bomb because he says a lot of "dangerous" things when let loose.