Rest of SNSD's teaser photos leaked


Article: SNSD 'Dancing Queen', top of six music charts for two days

Source: Star News via Nate

1. [+322, -125] Soshi is quite amazing. If another group had done a remake of this song, people would've been bi*ching and whining about how they ruined it

2. [+266, -133] Wow... amazing that they're sweeping the charts with not their title song but a pre-release of a song they recorded five years ago

3. [+238, -132] Nice, nice~

-

Article: SNSD's teasers leaked... all 7 released at once

Source:
Mydaily via Nate

1. [+266, -76] Pre..pretty... and I'm a girl...

2. [+250, -71] I'm also a girl. They're so pretty~ I hope their song hits daebak

3. [+245, -71] They're really going all out with this concept! Lovely SNSD~

-

Article: SNSD Seohyun's teaser image 'abs + short pants' perfect transformation

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate

1. [+173, -57] Wow the transformation of the maknae ㅎㅎ Pretty~ I think Dancing Queen was a good representation of SNSD's colors. Ignore the antis that want to bring you down!!! I Got a Boy daebak!!

2. [+169, -64] so, so, so, pretty

3. [+159, -59] Pretty...

-

Article: Tiffany's bling bling lingerie look, gaze focused on the chest

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+121, -38] Totally pretty.. Let's do even better than now!~~~~~~

2. [+123, -42] Daebak pretty....

3. [+122, -41] Fany fany Tiffany shinier than a jewel, so pretty @@ Love you~~

-

Article: Jessica covers up with a jean jacket

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+171, -42] I'm a girl but I'm falling to her charms... There's a slight pin-up girl feel to the photo... Why is she so sexy?

2. [+155, -36] Jessica's definitely a bit different. Look at her expression, it makes you feel like you're going to melt under it.

3. [+146, -45] I'm a girl so why is my heart beating to this picture ㅠㅠ

-

Article: Yuri shows off her ant waist with studded bra

Source:
Newsen via Nate

1. [+192, -24] She fits this concept the best~

2. [+187, -34] I thought Sooyoung and Sunny were so pretty in their teasers and then I saw Yuri's and I'm at a loss for words

3. [+178, -40] I think Hyoyeon and Yuri's are the prettiest teasers out of SNSD

-

Article: Yoona throws away her goddess image for wild girl transformation, blue eyed charisma

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+196, -41] She matches innocent concepts better

2. [+183, -65] Im Yoona's pretty no matter what, look at that aura

3. [+174, -64] Seriously the top of the top... really pretty!

-