Article: 'Maknaes' Krystal and Jiyoung to be classmates at Sungkyunkwan University
Source: Star News via Nate
Krystal and Jiyoung finalized their college decisions by both choosing to enter the acting and arts major at Sungkyunkwan University.
1. [+652, -116] Idiots that don't even know how to solve into factors are going to Sungkyunkwan? ㅋㅋㅋ Fu*k, what a drop in quality for the school
2. [+567, -99] Looks like that college just takes anyone that's a celebrity... Do they not realize that it drops the status of the school
3. [+552, -96] They're obviously just trying to get a free diploma without actually attending classes. What a pity for the kids that studied with nose bleeds all year long in high school. I get that they're singers and that they're talented, but I can't help but feel bitter over them being admitted for being celebrities... They should reveal their grades to see if they'd even be admitted on their own merit.
4. [+161, -30] Song Joong Ki shouldn't even be brought up because he applied and was accepted on his own before he got popular. What's ridiculous is people like Moon Geun Young and Go Ah Sung being admitted into majors like psychology and Korean literature through special treatment. I feel bad for the test takers for those majors, imagine how they'd feel.
5. [+146, -17] This is why celebrities fu*king disgust me. The representative being Seohyun ㅡㅡ She acts all high and mighty like she's always working hard and striving to learn. She acted so smart, but it was just that: acting. She got into college through special treatment in the end. Seohyun disgusts me because she tries so hard to create this image for herself. On one show, she says she studies after her schedules. On another TV show, she says she has to sleep early because of her skin.
6. [+129, -37] Celebrities honestly get into college way too easily... No matter how hard the entertainment industry is, it can't be harder than high school seniors.
7. [+83, -8] I saw this article with my friends the day before the college entrance exams and we all said, "We studied harder than them so we can get into a good college." Yesterday, when the results came out, the joke of the day became, "Let's all shake our a$$es a few hundred times and go to Sungkyunkwan University." Yeah, I hope those two work hard on their college careers knowing every second that they could've never gotten into that college on their own merits.
8. [+80, -3] Why is a singer entering an acting major? When all she did was a few sitcoms?
9. [+65, -6] I'd understand if they were good at acting... but they're not. Because of them, two acting hopefuls have lost their spots in the major ㅋ I don't even count on you attending classes.
10. [+62, -15] They must be so happy, I'm so jealous of them. My friend got waitlisted for an arts major and is saying she wants to die because no one's dropping out while other people like them get in so easy.