Article: JYJ's agency reveals, "We charged over 20 netizens leaving hateful replies this year"
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+747, -79] Aside from whether or not you like them, criticism is always acceptable. What's not acceptable = spreading false rumors and leaving hateful replies.
2. [+686, -96] The netizens that leave hateful replies are just losers in real life
3. [+653, -82] Restricting yourself from leaving hateful replies is always a start, but I think taking things to the next level like the court is also a step in the right direction
4. [+164, -5] Looks like those netizens will find themselves in the warm police station this winter thanks to their naughty fingers! So why do you have to go and write stuff like that... tsk tsk.. especially to people that don't concern you.
5. [+164, -6] There are always those that claim they don't care about JYJ but always come rushing in the first article that comes up ㅋㅋㅋ