Hyun Bin completes his military service


Article: 'Discharge' Hyun Bin, tearful "I craved acting"

Source: Star News via Nate

1. [+1,224, -57] You have earned a coupon that prohibits you from ever being hated on the internet, EVER

2. [+988, -46] It's real... He's really here!!!!!!

3. [+961, -42] He's become the lover of every woman thanks to his role in Secret Garden... and he's earned the right to never be hated on by any man thanks to his decision to enlist in the Marines~~ There's nothing but success left for him from ehre on out!! Do well, Hyun Bin!!!!

-

Article: 'Discharge' Hyun Bin "I spoke with Jang Dong Gun on the phone the most"

Source: Star News via Nate

1. [+362, -8] I've never in my life been so happy to hear news about a celebrity being discharged. I really, genuinely congratulate him on being discharged.

2. [+220, -8] He's back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. [+203, -16] As a man, I really respect and look up to him... Celebrities have it so easy since they can go into promotional units... but he went all the way to the Marines. Seeing Hyun Bin and then looking at people like Liar Moo Yeol, Kim Public Service, Cough Cough Yoochun... they are pathetic.

-

Article: [Photo] Hyun Bin, tearful discharge ceremony 'I craved acting'

Source:
OSEN via Nate

1. [+423, -26] Honestly, even as a man, he's amazing! At age 30, he went to the difficult Marines. All of you public service celebrities, go learn from him.

2. [+331, -18] Hyun Bin has every right in the world to shed those tears

3. [+316, -29] Ah... I feel that a lot of men will be out drinking tonight ㅠㅠ

-