Article: Eunhyuk reveals Super Junior's private plane "off to China"
Source: Mydaily via Nate
1. [+197, -34] Bye
2. [+113, -21] I came too early
3. [+163, -87] Eunhyuk once said that when he was in junior high, he was on a school trip when he went into the girls' room at night and touched them. He bragged sexually assaulting someone on broadcast. I don't feel it's right for him to come on TV.
The reason this is being brought up now (I assume it's an older issue Super Junior fans are acquainted with) is because it's trending again on Nate Pann right now. The original post links to a news article where Eunhyuk says, "On a school trip, I went into the room of my female friends and touched their bodies."
1. [+368, -43] I seriously don't have anything to say right now but hul ㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+319, -36] Not only is what happened ridiculous but I think he's crazy for saying that with his own mouth.
3. [+319, -45] If he wasn't a celebrity, he would've been a sexual abuser;; SM really saved him didn't they
4. [+110, -15] Hul, this is shocking. Do his fans know all of that and still liek him?
5. [+75, -13] So all this time, IU was hated on for being a sl*t when Eunhyuk had all this in his history? Isn't what Eunhyuk did true actions worthy of being called a 'sl*t'? Did he seriously just brag about touching another unconsenting woman's body on broadcast? ㅋㅋ SM didn't even clarify it, just put it away indefinitely