Readers' request. Is it sad that I'm noticing that articles about Zico alone get positive responses while the other members/Block B get dragged through hell. Can't win 'em all, I suppose.
Article: What was Zico like on top of the MAMA stage 'Block B leader force' [PhotoEn]
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+447, -54] But he really was good..
2. [+421, -53] His voice was covered up a lot by the sound system.. but he managed to fill up the entire stage. It was obviously his first time on a stage like that so I think it's quite amazing what he did. When he performed with Dynamic Duo at the end, his rap was really amazing..
3. [+403, -58] Definitely Zico
4. [+152, -4] Zico's the one that produced their collabo song at the end
5. [+148, -8] LOCO, Double K, and Dynamic Duo are all veterans but Zico managed to hold his ground and fill up the stage. He's a talent, you gotta recognize that.
6. [+146, -5] Okay, admitting that the kid's got talent. It's just sad that his production skills never get any spotlight.
7. [+129, -3] It's a tragedy that he got placed last in a rapper poll. ㅋㅋ What the? Eunhyuk's rap in Mr. Simple was seriously...
8. [+124, -3] Zico's rap was seriously no joke. If only the Block B kids would watch their mouths, they have the potential to be quite the talented group
9. [+121, -4] I honestly didn't expect much when I began watching because I knew he was an idol but he did well. Maybe he was nervous, but his pronunciation was a bit difficult to hear but his ability to stand on the same stage as veterans like that at his age is commendable.
10. [+118, -3] I didn't expect much as well since they introduced him as a 21 year old idol but was pleasantly surprised... I finally knew why people kept saying Zico's got the talent ㅋㅋ This kid, he's gonna be something