Article: KBS 'Gayo Daejun' without YG 'great disappointment'... bad reviews galore
Source: Starin via Nate
1. [+349, -66] I didn't even notice YG didn't attend... at least not until I read this article
2. [+283, -53] Did YG put out this article???
3. [+68, -3] The article's wrong, it wasn't the sound system that was having trouble, it was the vocal talent of the artists. Dynamic Duo, K. Will, and SHINee all did just fine - it's not like they were the only ones with a good system. T-ara, I really have nothing to say about them...
4. [+52, -6] What is this? What kind of article is this? It talks as if YG is the only group of artists Korea has ㅋㅋㅋ It's because of articles like this that YG gets hated on. These articles are the start of all controversies ㅋ What a show
5. [+48, -7] It just seemed like a bunch of special stages on Music Bank...
6. [+43, -16] This journalist doesn't deserve the name. Don't write this article as if everyone's disappointed just because YG wasn't there. There are so many other reasons why the daejun is receiving poor reviews, what a stupid title to put to it. Who does YG think they are?
7. [+34, -9] Honestly speaking, if YG came out and performed with the sound system they had today, they would've been embarrassed and the truth of their talent would've been exposed. They wouldn't have an AR to hide behind... It was better that they didn't attend.
8. [+32, -7] This article's bull. I was touched by Noeul's performance and pleasantly shocked by SHINee's live... They were both great under the circumstances of the sound system.
9. [+27, -5] YG has stooped so low that they've resorted to media play like this. Do they think that all of the music festivals of Korea must cater around them? I'm embarrassed FOR THEM with this media play. As if people are disappointed. They are the ones that only cater to broadcasts that give them perks and special treatment and boycott those that don't give them any awards. Failing to attend these ceremonies is a disservice to their fans who have supported them all year long. You know what the real disappointment is? That the real vocalists and the veterans weren't able to attend the year-end ceremonies because these festivals have just become a feast of the idols. That's the true disappointment. No one cares whether your artists come out or not. A ceremony missing a few idol teams out of the hundreds already present - they won't make a dent in that. It's pathetic how they're bringing down other artists and trying to make themselves seem like the top...
10. [+26, -4] Isn't it obvious that YG wouldn't have attended? 2NE1 didn't promote this year, Psy's busy, and Big Bang's been in too many scandals to count.