Article: IU and Suzy, the tragedy of the national ladies' inability to date [Editorial]
Source: Mediaus via Nate
1. [+2,336, -350] No one told them that they couldn't date. They're just getting hate because they act like they'd never do anything like that but they do it all off camera
2. [+2,105, -225] Do they not realize that they are where they are now because of the very image that feeds them? They need to also see that there are also so many more celebrities under them that could only pray to have such an image but unfortunately don't.
3. [+927, -87] I'm saying this again. Netizens are not angry because IU is dating. Netizens are pissed that LOEN thinks IU's fans are absolute idiots with the excuses they're putting out as well as the doubled anger from being stabbed in the back with a picture completely opposite of IU's image.
4. [+275, -25] The focus isn't on the fact that IU's dating, but rather that we all feel fooled by her image...
5. [+219, -9] Who said they couldn't date? IU's the one that said she's never had her first kiss and that she wants to try it someday. IU herself is the one that created this innocent, pure image for herself. This isn't just betrayal, IU played us all like fools. There would be so many people giving her their blessings if she just came out and admitted she was dating but she's just getting more hate with an outrageous excuse of 'visiting the sick'.