Positive Dump: Hyoyeon, We Got Married, Jaejoong, Kang Ho Dong


Article: Hyoyeon, "My ex-boyfriend said he'd make me comfortable by paying my termination fee"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+239, -48] I like how open and cool she is instead of trying to act fake on TV~ Being honest is the best

2. [+216, -44] It must've been hard for her if she regrets it but I like how she's not trying to be fake. Her honesty is her charm.

3. [+112, -20] Hyoyeon matches blonde well... I love her, especially her personality ㅋㅋ

-

This will be the last time I update WGM for a positive dump unless something out of the ordinary happens response-wise. The response has largely been the same for the past few weeks and it's just a lot more for me to do unnecessarily. 

-

Article: 'WGM' Kwanghee-Sunhwa explosive aegyo and brave back hugs...

Source: Sports Seoul via Nate

1. [+306, -11] Sunhwa has such white skin ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+282, -11] I'm a girl but I was so really envious of Sunhwa's skin.. Her skin was so white whenever she laughed and it contrasted against her pink gums

3. [+211, -10] I'm watching WGM again because of this couple ㅋㅋㅋ they match so well

-

Article: 'WGM' Oh Yeon Seo falls in love with Lee Joon's charismatic way of peeling shrimp

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+254, -11] Lee Joon looks the coolest when he's trying hard to look like a bad guy, it matches him well

2. [+227, -17] Lee Joon gets more charming the more I see him ㅋㅋㅋ Can't help but fall for his clumsy charms

3. [+213, -12] ㅋㅋ It's even more fun to watch now because they look like they've gotten closer

-

Article: Jaejoong visited the emergency room before deleting his Twitter.. why?

Source:
Mydaily via Nate

1. [+238, -74] Find strength

2. [+205, -70] Find strength

3. [+201, -70] Kim Jaejoong fighting!

-


Article: 'Star King' Kang Hodong's comeback preview "Viewers, I've missed you all"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+397, -98] Glad to have him back ㅠㅠ

2. [+342, -81] Thank you for coming back ~ we'll always be supporting you from behind~ find strength ^^

3. [+344, -86] We missed you!!!!!!!!

-