Article: I-Jinyo cafe launches "We demand the truth from IU"
Source: Mydaily via Nate
1. [+2,681, -410] I-Jinyo ㅋㅋ sh*t, people are really missing a few screws, aren't they? A celebrity is a human being just like us, stop torturing them. What the hell do they intend to do with the so called 'truth' anyway? Yeah, I felt betrayed as a fan, but not to this point. These people act like someone stole their girlfriends ㅋㅋ a celebrity is just a celebrity, nothing more nothing less. Why don't you buy your blood sister some snacks in that time instead.
2. [+1,947, -354] What's wrong with them? What is it that they want to hear? Isn't it enough that her career is in shambles over one picture? What more do people want? Just like they hoped, IU's image has gone down the toilet. There's a limit to everything, and this crossed the line.
3. [+1,683, -332] IU: When did I ever say I was a virgin?
Article: The illusion of idols as seen through IU's scandal [Editorial]
Source: Mediaus via Nate
1. [+1,784, -139] The person going through the toughest time is not IU or Eunhyuk, but Leeteuk... I bet once he gets appointed his unit, all of the seniors will torture him all night asking if it's true ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+1,722, -129] IU was honestly in the wrong and made a huge mistake in this scandal... Eunhyuk was not the one that uploaded the picture. Why did she and turn her career into this mess? I've never seen the phrase 'shoot yourself in the foot' play out better than this situation...
3. [+1,283, -115] You bi*ch, you devastated your otaku fans
Article: Celebrity vs. Celebrity that can't date [Editorial]
Source: OSEN via Nate
1. [+313, -40] IU is not being hated on because people found out she's dating... She's being hated on because she's denying it.
2. [+270, -23] I don't think IU would be hated to this extent if she was caught by paparazzi out on a date like Goo Hara and Yong Junhyung were
3. [+184, -13] Editorials like this only bring out more hate for IU. IU's scandal is starting to slow down in the media but this is only putting it back on the chopping block
Article: Idols fallen into controversy 'continuing promotions' is not the only answer [Editorial]
Source: TV Daily via Nate
Editorial taking a look at all of the past controversies idols have been involved in and how continuing promotions without hiatus or time off negatively affected their careers.
1. [+550, -99] Sorry but I don't think IU dating is even comparable to someone that did drugs
2. [+431, -64] Doing drugs is an outright illegal crime... You can't compare that
3. [+392, -30] And where is drunk driving in this article?