g.o.d. reunites on TV for the first time in 8 years


Article: g.o.d. appears together for the first time in 8 years since disbandment... tears over misunderstandings and rumors

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+1,015, -54] I'm so glad the five of them gathered and not just four. Kyesang, it was you that called this meeting? Thank you for that. They were such a fresh and innocent group... I wonder how old Jaemin is now...?

2. [+849, -162] I think that they're the only group to start as an idol... grow as a national group... and then finally become true artists. Let's reunite once again gogo!

3. [+128, -7] Hul daebak ㅜㅜㅜㅜ To see all five of them together in one place again ㅜㅜㅜ

-

Article: g.o.d. reunites for the first time in 8 years after suggestion of Yoon Kye Sang 'tearful reunion'

Source:
TV Daily via Nate

1. [+1,753, -85] Ah... god ㅠㅠ oppas were the best. They were the ones that led me into the world of fangirls... god, let's see how many fans are left ㅠㅠ

2. [+992, -40] How long has it been.. I've been wanting so bad to see the five of them on TV again!!! I can finally see it ㅜㅜ ♥♥♥

3. [+983, -38] I miss g.o.d. ㅠㅠ Making me think of my teens seeing them together like this ㅠㅠㅠ

-