Article: 'From Big Bang to Lee Hi'... YG dominates industry all year long
Source: OSEN via Nate
1. [+474, -54] If only Seungri didn't put a damper on things, then YG would've really had a festive year. Too bad for that sucker.
2. [+350, -92] They did have a lot of comebacks/debuts but Big Bang, Epik High, and 2NE1 didn't live up to expectations... Out of the many they had out, only a few did well.
3. [+195, -58] Oh look it's OSEN
4. [+53, -36] This is what's wrong with OSEN's media play. This year, artists like Busker Busker, Ailee, and SISTAR did way better than most YG artists excluding Psy, but of course OSEN makes it seem as if YG took it all home. You can tell just from the title that it's OSEN's media play for YG.
5. [+44, -17] Aside from Psy and Lee Hi, the rest didn't do so well. As for Epik High, they may not have hit daebak but I'm sure their fans are all grateful to just have them back.