TVXQ makes their comeback on 'Music Bank'


Reader request.

-

Article: 'Music Bank' TVXQ makes their comeback with a performance of a different level

Source: X Sports News via Nate

1. [+507, -116] I really had no idea it was live;;

2. [+474, -121] Yunho was so amazing, his expressions were so alive when he was dancing.. I thought they were lip syncing but it turned out to be live, hul ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+435, -119] It's amazing because it's TVXQ

4. [+101, -13] They're all so tall and handsome, very nice~

5. [+100, -14] I thought my ears had gone wrong at first ㅋㅋㅋ I remember Changmin said that he didn't want to sing live the minute he saw the choreography for Catch Me... but daebak.. I thought they had just turned on the CD. People kept asking why TVXQ was lip syncing ㅋㅋ but it ended up being live both times ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-