Park Jin Young congratulates Psy through Twitter


Article: J.Y. Park, didn't know Psy had hit it big! Late congratulation message: "What in the world! Your life is like a drama!"

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate

"Jaesang ah, I cut myself from my cellphone and internet after I left Korea so I didn't hear until now. What in the world! Before I left, I did a support interview for Gangnam Style and now I come back to find that the song ranked second on Billboard. How can you accomplish something that takes others years and still can't accomplish in just a month? Congratulations! Your life is like a drama!"

1. [+705, -51] Now, now, wipe the tears from your eyes and say it again calmly...

2. [+454, -54] "Sorry I can't be cool about it"

3. [+448, -262] It's great to see them congratulate each other and be a source of strength... There were so many trashy netizens comparing Park Jin Young and the Wonder Girls after Psy hit daebak but anyone knows that both worked so hard to make a dent in a narrow market. It's not like Park Jin Young spent anyone else's money, he used his own to invest and work hard right alongside the girls. 76th on the Billboard is not a joke, it's such a meaningful number... It doesn't make sense for him to be criticized for achieving less than Psy.

4. [+161, -32] "Jaesang ah, I cut myself from my cellphone and internet after I left Korea (so I didn't have to see news of your daebak) so (now I'm pretending like) I didn't hear until now. What in the world! How can you accomplish something that takes others (like me and the JYP family) years and still can't accomplish in just a month? Congratulations! (ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ) Your life is like a drama!"

5. [+118, -29] Park Jin Young: Dammit, how do I tweet him acting like I don't care

-