T.O.P. receives a special present on stage


Article: Big Bang TOP looks surprised after having underwear thrown at him from a foreign fan at a concert

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate

1. [+628, -50] If a male threw his underwear at a female idol, he'd be thrown in jail

2. [+599, -163] Should've thrown it to Seungri ㅋㅋ

3. [+520, -288] Domestic or foreign, looks like all VIPs are the same in that they don't have brains in their heads

4. [+57, -18] I heard it was just how foreign concert culture was like... I remember before, fans threw underwear and contraceptives at Super Junior's Paris concert... I'm not sure either, though

5. [+40, -10] I want to go on a date with TOP

6. [+34, -4] Let's not do dirty things...

7. [+31, -4] T.O.P. - Acting Like I Don't Care.mp3

8. [+31, -4] Is it bra or underwear, it must be a bra

9. [+30, -6] I heard that European fans threw underwear and condoms and such on stage...;;

10. [+28, -9] I remember the same thing happened at Super Junior's European concert.. I guess it's just how it is over there.. Fans threw it so I don't know what the big deal is and why everyone's hating on it

-