Article: Block B to collaborate with British pop star Alexandra Burke
Source: TV Daily via Nate
1. [+235, -74] Will you guys stop it already. They already fu*ked off like you guys asked and reflected while shaving their heads, unlike that Nichkhun b@stard that hid behind the power of his company and muttered some sorry apology. These guys even recorded a video of their apology. What happened to all you b@stards that begged everyone to forgive that star that almost killed someone? Psy did drugs and evaded the military and yet he doesn't get even a quarter of the hate G-Drag does. What's up with the double standards towards Block B when they already apologized and reflected.
2. [+155, -42] You guys are all so fuc*ing pathetic ㅋㅋㅋ First you call their achievements on the Billboard as media play and now that they're representing Korea to collaborate with a pop star, you're all hating on that too ㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+90, -36] These kids are way better than that kid that did marijuana and thinks that he's getting hate because he's so popular and awesome. I guess to VIPs, any crime is worthy of forgiveness as long as you have a big fandom
4. [+214, -180] Guys, remember not to repeat what you did if you find yourselves with just $5 left in your pockets in Malaysia.
5. [+145, -140] So how much did they pay you? You guys will do anything for money, huh???
Article: G-Dragon reveals pictures of the members 'secret photos are even pictorial-worthy'
Source: Star News via Nate
1. [+494, -75] Seungri, this is not the time for you to be out yet
2. [+448, -139] Look at Sex Seungri smiling like he fu*kin enjoys it
3. [+303, -168] TOP TOP TOP ♥
4. [+96, -70] G-Dragon has good style
5. [+88, -41] Sex Seungri, are you seriously laughing? You think this is funny?