Recent Posts

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Positive Dump: Hyorin, Krystal, Lee Hi, We Got Married, Infinity Challenge


Article: 'Immortal Song' Hyorin "One Cup of Coffee", a stage contestable as Korea's Beyonce

Source:
TV Daily via Nate

1. [+101, -20] Hyorin do well!!

2. [+107, -30] I love her for no reason ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+98, -24] Hyorin's exploding with charms

-

Article: f(x) Krystal shares photos from San Francisco

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+271, -58] I'm so jealous of her.. Skinny body, abs, pretty face, mysterious tone..

2. [+168, -54] I want to be the brother to the Jung sisters...

3. [+107, -36] Pretty~

-


Article: Lee Hi's various facial expressions catch interest

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate

1. [+487, -190] I hope Lee Hi does well ㅋㅋㅋ and every time her article comes up, people call it media play ㅋㅋㅋ Just call every article media play, why don't you? And don't read the news or read replies or even write replies. Why even bother coming in if you're going to call it media play ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+332, -91] Looking forward to it! Reversal girl Lee Hi!!

3. [+312, -227] Yeah, she's good, but you gotta admit that there's a lot of media play going on for her. It's to the point where you have to acknowledge it because they do it so much. I like that they're hyping her.... but it's too much

-

Article: Kwanghee-Sunhwa 'WGM' is this the revival of the best couple of the show?

Source:
OSEN via Nate

1. [+207, -6] I think the producers know that they're fun as well because they were on for half the show ㅋㅋ

2. [+180, -18] I'm sure the majority of Korean men love girls like Sunhwa, girls who have lots of aegyo and know how to give way to the man

3. [+129, -6] HeeHwa couple ㅋㅋㅋ Love em

-

This next article isn't mean or anything. The tone of the comments are very light and meant as a joke (Suzy is VERY loved in Korea) so I threw it in a positive dump for that reason. There are always a million other Suzy articles floating around in the top 30 at any given time and it'd be exhausting for me to pick all of them up.

-

Article: HaHa responds to Suzy's wrong answer, "JYP hyung, please make your artists study" shout

Source:
Newsen via Nate

1. [+645, -94] Suzy's so dumbdumb ㅋㅋ

2. [+530, -62] Looks like God didn't give her everything...

3. [+488, -63] God is fair

-

Netizens usually say the "God is fair" comment to seemingly perfect stars that have one or two things that aren't quite up to par with the rest of their perfect features.

-

This next one.. I remember just skimming comments and seeing someone request a slew of Infinity Challenge articles but I had to run at the time so I couldn't take a look. I hope this fulfills.. something? At least one of them?

I'm not familiar with variety shows so it's really hard for me to take show requests since I don't know how to pick out what's interesting or a curious topic to its viewers (same response to everyone asking for 'Superstar K4'... I'm sorry, I'll try my best to pick some of them up T_T) Anyway, this was at #1 for a while last night so I picked it up.

-

Article: Infinity Challenge, No Hong Chul's tearful confession rings the hearts of viewers

Source: Mediaus via Nate (Editorial Blog)

1. [+365, -16] You are... a very warm person ^^

2. [+322, -13] Tony fighting

3. [+259, -12] My heart clenched watching him shed tears and talk about what he's feeling inside ㅜㅜ

-

25 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for translating! I love all of the positive dump!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hyorin is sooo pretty. I'd do her ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No Hong Chul is a very nice person, He deserves to be more loved and popular.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hyrin caps...not really easy in eyes...about Suzy it is true that JYP making money bcoz of her popularity...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every company has a bread winger.

      SM - primarily SNSD and TVXQ
      YG- Big Bang brings in over 1/2 of the income - but I'm sure PSY has brought in his fair share recently.
      JYP- Suzy is his biggest star right now so she is most likely his bread winger.

      Delete
    2. Yes except Suzy is like bringing in 80% at the moment compared to snsd who's like 35% for sm or BB at 35% for yg (yes they're all made up approx. numbers), the difference in reliance is different.

      Delete
  5. Suzy is very cute on those caps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. "I'm sure the majority of Korean men love girls like Sunhwa, girls who have lots of aegyo and know how to give way to the man"

    oh really...

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you so much for translating~!

    ReplyDelete
  8. "I'm sure the majority of Korean men love girls like Sunhwa, girls who have lots of aegyo and know how to give way to the man"

    I really dislike this comment.

    Korea men forever wanting a girl who does as he wants / likes. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  9. sunhee couple so annoying TT

    ReplyDelete
  10. "I'm sure the majority of Korean men love girls like Sunhwa, girls who have lots of aegyo and know how to give way to the man"

    lol yeah, then don't blame foreigners for taking away the ladies. it's annoying how ladies are stereotyped as someone full with aegyo and give way to the man. it doesn't help either with the current drama trends and idols. ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  11. 3. [+312, -227] Yeah, she's good, but you gotta admit that there's a lot of media play going on for her. It's to the point where you have to acknowledge it because they do it so much. I like that they're hyping her.... but it's too much

    Ditto

    ReplyDelete
  12. About lee ha yi's promotion. I actually like it bc it's creating hype for her unlike some other debuts that just come out of nowhere and then immediately forgotten. Plus it isn't extreme at all. 4 pictures and a counter. They didn't even have a video teaser. I thought it was cool that they used huge balloons in there headquarters to promote her though~ and that she's already pretty well known bc of its cold by epik high. It's charted better than epik High's title tracks even~ so no I don't think it's too much especially considering her debut is soon.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't like Kwanghee-Sunhwa couple...

    ReplyDelete
  14. So Suzy is dumb but cute, for now.
    Hope she is not dumb when she is not cute anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  15. "Yes except Suzy is like bringing in 80% at the moment compared to snsd who's like 35% for sm or BB at 35% for yg (yes they're all made up approx. numbers), the difference in reliance is different."

    Because Miss A is active right now. When 2PM have a comeback, they'll go on the shows. Don't forget all their big CFs, like Lotte, Korea tourism, Coke, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Suzy may be the bread winger individually but as a group I would say it's 2pm!! 2pm is staying low because of their scandal. As soon as they start promoting, they will bring money!! If I have to compare them than 40% by 2pm, 30% by suzy(Miss A=Suzy) while the rest are by others!!

    But right now, I have to acknowledge that Suzy is feeding all JYP artists and staffs!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. i wish "Edit" was here.. it's bread winner!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, Suzy is on Running Man again? Which episode? I'll skip it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. netizenbuzz, I think you shouldn't add "Suzy is VERY loved in Korea". Seems like someone really hate that Suzy are receiving many love
    Thanks for translating positive articles! I like all positive dump :D

    ReplyDelete