Positive Dump: Hyorin, Krystal, Lee Hi, We Got Married, Infinity Challenge


Article: 'Immortal Song' Hyorin "One Cup of Coffee", a stage contestable as Korea's Beyonce

Source:
TV Daily via Nate

1. [+101, -20] Hyorin do well!!

2. [+107, -30] I love her for no reason ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+98, -24] Hyorin's exploding with charms

-

Article: f(x) Krystal shares photos from San Francisco

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+271, -58] I'm so jealous of her.. Skinny body, abs, pretty face, mysterious tone..

2. [+168, -54] I want to be the brother to the Jung sisters...

3. [+107, -36] Pretty~

-


Article: Lee Hi's various facial expressions catch interest

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate

1. [+487, -190] I hope Lee Hi does well ㅋㅋㅋ and every time her article comes up, people call it media play ㅋㅋㅋ Just call every article media play, why don't you? And don't read the news or read replies or even write replies. Why even bother coming in if you're going to call it media play ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+332, -91] Looking forward to it! Reversal girl Lee Hi!!

3. [+312, -227] Yeah, she's good, but you gotta admit that there's a lot of media play going on for her. It's to the point where you have to acknowledge it because they do it so much. I like that they're hyping her.... but it's too much

-

Article: Kwanghee-Sunhwa 'WGM' is this the revival of the best couple of the show?

Source:
OSEN via Nate

1. [+207, -6] I think the producers know that they're fun as well because they were on for half the show ㅋㅋ

2. [+180, -18] I'm sure the majority of Korean men love girls like Sunhwa, girls who have lots of aegyo and know how to give way to the man

3. [+129, -6] HeeHwa couple ㅋㅋㅋ Love em

-

This next article isn't mean or anything. The tone of the comments are very light and meant as a joke (Suzy is VERY loved in Korea) so I threw it in a positive dump for that reason. There are always a million other Suzy articles floating around in the top 30 at any given time and it'd be exhausting for me to pick all of them up.

-

Article: HaHa responds to Suzy's wrong answer, "JYP hyung, please make your artists study" shout

Source:
Newsen via Nate

1. [+645, -94] Suzy's so dumbdumb ㅋㅋ

2. [+530, -62] Looks like God didn't give her everything...

3. [+488, -63] God is fair

-

Netizens usually say the "God is fair" comment to seemingly perfect stars that have one or two things that aren't quite up to par with the rest of their perfect features.

-

This next one.. I remember just skimming comments and seeing someone request a slew of Infinity Challenge articles but I had to run at the time so I couldn't take a look. I hope this fulfills.. something? At least one of them?

I'm not familiar with variety shows so it's really hard for me to take show requests since I don't know how to pick out what's interesting or a curious topic to its viewers (same response to everyone asking for 'Superstar K4'... I'm sorry, I'll try my best to pick some of them up T_T) Anyway, this was at #1 for a while last night so I picked it up.

-

Article: Infinity Challenge, No Hong Chul's tearful confession rings the hearts of viewers

Source: Mediaus via Nate (Editorial Blog)

1. [+365, -16] You are... a very warm person ^^

2. [+322, -13] Tony fighting

3. [+259, -12] My heart clenched watching him shed tears and talk about what he's feeling inside ㅜㅜ

-